not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

Parcel drop rate - massive increase

28 Mar 2020, 20:53

Drop , knock and run.
Sign off yourself.
Fantastic productivity.
Rico, surely there’s no going back to the old ways?

28 Mar 2020, 20:59

We're getting most people at home now though...

28 Mar 2020, 21:00

Bboingg wrote:Drop , knock and run.
Sign off yourself.
Fantastic productivity.
why don't you join Hermes??

28 Mar 2020, 21:39

Bboingg wrote:Drop , knock and run.
Sign off yourself.
Fantastic productivity.

It’s only working cos most people are stuck at home. When this is all over and life goes back to normal then you’ll be writing out loads of P739 cards every day again :roll:

28 Mar 2020, 22:47

Bear in mind that the fact you're not returning any parcels to the Office is helping in Stopping Unnecessary journeys, and prevents the problems associated with social distancing in the callers office. It's like the Hokey-Cokey in there.... the customer moves forward with their 739... (the PHG steps backwards) .... then the customers steps backwards ... (the PHG moves forward to collect the 739)... dissappears to get the parcel.... places it on the desk & steps backwards .... the customer steps forwards again and collects it ... then it's the next customer's turn to dance! :crazy:

My packets have increased dramatically recently. I've been delivering lots of Coffee Machines and loads of those packets of Coffee Capsules ..... Obviously lots of people are relying on Caffeine to get them through this crisis, and must be missing their Poncy Coffee Bars. :cuppa

28 Mar 2020, 22:53

It’s brilliant isn’t it, I’m now finding myself 3 or 4 doors along before they even open the door and I hear a shout of thank you.

29 Mar 2020, 09:00

While on delivery, had no end of people thanking me for carrying on working

06 Apr 2020, 19:07

barcajr wrote:While on delivery, had no end of people thanking me for carrying on working

I've had 2 or 3, nice to be appreciated, saw a couple of signs thanking postal workers, and even received a can of beer for my hard work today!

06 Apr 2020, 20:43

Grumpyoldmailman wrote:It’s brilliant isn’t it, I’m now finding myself 3 or 4 doors along before they even open the door and I hear a shout of thank you.

100% with these levels of packets and oversized it wouldnt work any other way. 3days streak with a clean sheet (no p739 written)

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1