not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

DFS Sale and Gym Membership D2D's

28 Mar 2020, 20:39

Why are we delivering these D2D's , not thinking of the poor postmans health and welfare only ££££££££ for the shareholders

28 Mar 2020, 20:48

Good toilet paper

28 Mar 2020, 21:34

Busterbear wrote:Good toilet paper

Blocks the drains and you could cut your anus not good!

28 Mar 2020, 21:38

eastie wrote:Why are we delivering these D2D's , not thinking of the poor postmans health and welfare only ££££££££ for the shareholders

These pay for the poor postman's sick pay

28 Mar 2020, 22:04

Big fan of D2D's as my learned friends will tell you but 1, they were probably ordered yonks ago and possibly too late to stop and 2, think RM need to have a serious look at them during the present conditions.

29 Mar 2020, 06:49

eastie wrote:Why are we delivering these D2D's , not thinking of the poor postmans health and welfare only ££££££££ for the shareholders

Urn, the shareholder ain't getting much with the SP at near record low and no forward going dividend.

29 Mar 2020, 06:50

Busterbear wrote:Good toilet paper

If you want to tatoo your ass with a sofa. Whatever you're into.

29 Mar 2020, 08:39

What we have been told is if the company sending the D2D is still operating on the internet we still have to deliver them, if not we don't.

29 Mar 2020, 12:31

I refused to deliver my 2 next week as you may have seen on another thread. I got told we must deliver them because if we don't someone in one of the companies might lose their job if we don't! So I asked we have to put our lives on the line so he doesn't lose his job? Luckily for me I'm self isolating these next 2 weeks!

29 Mar 2020, 17:38

As alluded to elsewhere the contracts were probably signed ages ago - I think DFS do one prior to every Easter. This means RM already have the money for it. Also I imagine that DFS have online sales so they will point to that. Seems that the official line is get them in the frame and take them only when you go to a particular call even if some are still in the frame in 2/3/4 weeks time. I don’t know where you stand if you refuse to do them as some have said they will do.

29 Mar 2020, 17:47

GRS wrote:As alluded to elsewhere the contracts were probably signed ages ago - I think DFS do one prior to every Easter. This means RM already have the money for it. Also I imagine that DFS have online sales so they will point to that. Seems that the official line is get them in the frame and take them only when you go to a particular call even if some are still in the frame in 2/3/4 weeks time. I don’t know where you stand if you refuse to do them as some have said they will do.

So do them like 95% of people do anyway?

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1