not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

Completely cut overtime?

28 Mar 2020, 19:45

Is this a nationwide thing? So much mail left in the office yet completely cut overtime for part timers

Completely cut overtime?

28 Mar 2020, 19:52

Yes and no...
Overtime ban despite crisis!

Completely cut overtime?

29 Mar 2020, 14:54

Overtime being paid out in my office

Completely cut overtime?

29 Mar 2020, 19:38

as a PTer I rely heavily on any OT and need it to provide for family

Completely cut overtime?

29 Mar 2020, 19:41

ot paid here, but its only for going over not taking extra out.

Completely cut overtime?

29 Mar 2020, 19:54

2yearpostie wrote:ot paid here, but its only for going over not taking extra out.

what about if you take packets out as OT?

Completely cut overtime?

30 Mar 2020, 07:08

Stopped for 4 days before they realised we were getting deeper and deeper in the s**t, then it's all overtime back on and working days off.

Completely cut overtime?

30 Mar 2020, 14:43

Pretty much open docket in our office.

Completely cut overtime?

30 Mar 2020, 15:01

FirstPost wrote:
2yearpostie wrote:ot paid here, but its only for going over not taking extra out.

only tracked if theres any left.

Completely cut overtime?

30 Mar 2020, 16:01

2yearpostie wrote:
FirstPost wrote:

only tracked if theres any left.

Same here OT very limited. In fact hardly any OT but we keep failing walks daily (post + untracked packets). Part or full frames left or brought back.

Completely cut overtime?

30 Mar 2020, 16:22

I think people that want to work there day off, or do a bit of a shift that sort of overtime has been quashed for the mean time.

I would suggest working all your hours and not give the company one minute over. A lot of offices are struggling to clear and some mail is getting left for 3 days :( . Also a number of offices are not adhering to the government health and safety laws which is keep 2 meters apart when practical, no gloves, no cleaning stuff. It only takes one person to be infected and the office is goosed.

Completely cut overtime?

30 Mar 2020, 16:31

If you think about it they've got the perfect excuse for failing so why fork out overtime just to fail a little bit less?

Completely cut overtime?

30 Mar 2020, 17:08

We had posties doing deals, 6 hours extra to take a full walk on their own, my mate texted me, he was done by half two.

Completely cut overtime?

30 Mar 2020, 17:42

twoloops wrote:We had posties doing deals, 6 hours extra to take a full walk on their own, my mate texted me, he was done by half two.

Ghostbusters to the rescue as always at royal mail. When they stop it the offices will fail all the time not just during a pandemic

Completely cut overtime?

30 Mar 2020, 18:48

Overtime being paid, 36hrs last week on target for the same this week

Completely cut overtime?

30 Mar 2020, 19:02

number one wrote:Overtime being paid, 36hrs last week on target for the same this week

its alright if you can get it :nana

Completely cut overtime?

30 Mar 2020, 19:13

I couldn't take out out two days worth without going over.

Completely cut overtime?

30 Mar 2020, 19:50

Duesouth wrote:I think people that want to work there day off, or do a bit of a shift that sort of overtime has been quashed for the mean time.

I thought that but have been asked if i will work my day off as overtime this week to cover someone self-isolating. Guess it's at individual DO level.

Completely cut overtime?

30 Mar 2020, 20:36

DGH wrote:Pretty much open docket in our office.

Same in mine, peole working their days off as well.

Completely cut overtime?

01 Apr 2020, 20:04

Had mine completely cut for a week, although that appears to be slightly relaxed as been asked in early the morning and think I was meant to have been asked yesterday for this morning but another manager forgot to ask.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 2   1, 2