not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

IHR -if not ill

20 Mar 2020, 16:56

Can IHR be offered if you are not sick,seems a unusual question I suppose ,but ive asked for a reason.

IHR -if not ill

20 Mar 2020, 18:52

No

IHR -if not ill

20 Mar 2020, 19:15

thanks a friend at a northern delivery office said that delivery staff who had shown a interest in VR where invited to a meeting and offered IHR ,but the people he knew were able bodied,now it sound a bit sketchy,,but friend very reliable and certain this happened

IHR -if not ill

20 Mar 2020, 20:25

Stodgy it is true I been offered IHR twice recently -I had issues re body/operations in last couple of years
But fine now !! working normally -but I really considering it as I don't feel I will survive another 3 years without more issues
As I feel all us older guys, going to get injuries/ailments re the physicality of the job now

IHR -if not ill

10 Apr 2020, 14:23

thanks a friend at a northern delivery office said that delivery staff who had shown a interest in VR where invited to a meeting and offered IHR,think the new tactic is to get people to leave on about 50% IHR----of the VR payment (maximum 104 weeks )by classing struggling to do the job as a legitimate excuse .

IHR -if not ill

10 Apr 2020, 16:41

right but theyll manage it to say "Mr Smiths bad back / knee / foot / etc" caused him too much problems to be able to do the work required. It wont be IHR for no medical reason, theyll have to find something even if they have to massage the truth.

IHR -if not ill

10 Apr 2020, 17:09

yes ,big scam, if im offered it they can forget it, if everyone refuses it they will have to up it to VR if they get desperate to get rid of people.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1