not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

HELP! Success Factors Login

02 Dec 2019, 21:29

Hi everyone,

I have been trying to gain access to my success factors for months now. I first logged on using my payroll number as the username and national insurance number as the password. It then prompted me to change my password (which I did) but ever since that it will not let me log in. I have clicked reset password and it says it has sent an email to reset it, but I don’t know what email that is. I have contacted the IT help desk and they are saying I need to access my email as that is the only way I can get a new password.

I have been going round in circles for months, does anyone know what I can do?

Any help is my appreciated! :)

03 Dec 2019, 09:51

When you logged in for the first time where you not asked to add an email along with your password change?

03 Dec 2019, 17:04

laurajane90 wrote:Hi everyone,

I have been trying to gain access to my success factors for months now. I first logged on using my payroll number as the username and national insurance number as the password. It then prompted me to change my password (which I did) but ever since that it will not let me log in. I have clicked reset password and it says it has sent an email to reset it, but I don’t know what email that is. I have contacted the IT help desk and they are saying I need to access my email as that is the only way I can get a new password.

I have been going round in circles for months, does anyone know what I can do?

Any help is my appreciated! :)

speak to your manager, ask them to go into your employee bit in 'your team' on success factors then add/confirm your email and send a password reset. worked for me :)

31 May 2020, 17:36

Hi,

What is the IT helpdesk #, please?

Kind regards,

31 May 2020, 22:04

postlady1 wrote:Hi,

Kind regards,

Don't know the number off the top of my head but I think I've seen it as one of the pre-programmed numbers on the PDA.

31 May 2020, 22:39

postlady1 wrote:Hi,

Kind regards,

IT won`t help you recover your login credentials, you already have the answer here: https://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communi ... 59#p902559

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1