ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

HELP! Success Factors Login

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
laurajane90
Posts: 1
Joined: 02 Dec 2019, 20:12
Gender: Female

HELP! Success Factors Login

Post by laurajane90 »

Hi everyone,

I have been trying to gain access to my success factors for months now. I first logged on using my payroll number as the username and national insurance number as the password. It then prompted me to change my password (which I did) but ever since that it will not let me log in. I have clicked reset password and it says it has sent an email to reset it, but I don’t know what email that is. I have contacted the IT help desk and they are saying I need to access my email as that is the only way I can get a new password.

I have been going round in circles for months, does anyone know what I can do?

Any help is my appreciated! :)
Ali831
Posts: 268
Joined: 26 Aug 2019, 16:03
Gender: Female

HELP! Success Factors Login

Post by Ali831 »

When you logged in for the first time where you not asked to add an email along with your password change?
gmf_uk
Posts: 12
Joined: 04 Apr 2018, 12:47
Gender: Male

HELP! Success Factors Login

Post by gmf_uk »

laurajane90 wrote:Hi everyone,

I have been trying to gain access to my success factors for months now. I first logged on using my payroll number as the username and national insurance number as the password. It then prompted me to change my password (which I did) but ever since that it will not let me log in. I have clicked reset password and it says it has sent an email to reset it, but I don’t know what email that is. I have contacted the IT help desk and they are saying I need to access my email as that is the only way I can get a new password.

I have been going round in circles for months, does anyone know what I can do?

Any help is my appreciated! :)

speak to your manager, ask them to go into your employee bit in 'your team' on success factors then add/confirm your email and send a password reset. worked for me :)
postlady1
Posts: 2
Joined: 31 May 2020, 16:11
Gender: Female

HELP! Success Factors Login

Post by postlady1 »

Hi,

What is the IT helpdesk #, please?

Kind regards,
yellowbelly
Posts: 3728
Joined: 23 Jun 2015, 15:51
Gender: Male

HELP! Success Factors Login

Post by yellowbelly »

postlady1 wrote:Hi,

What is the IT helpdesk #, please?

Kind regards,
Don't know the number off the top of my head but I think I've seen it as one of the pre-programmed numbers on the PDA.
Janet Brum
Posts: 886
Joined: 28 Sep 2016, 19:52
Gender: Female

HELP! Success Factors Login

Post by Janet Brum »

postlady1 wrote:Hi,

What is the IT helpdesk #, please?

Kind regards,
IT won`t help you recover your login credentials, you already have the answer here: https://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communi ... 59#p902559" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Nidome
Posts: 1
Joined: 28 Oct 2020, 15:46
Gender: Female

Re: HELP! Success Factors Login

Post by Nidome »

gmf_uk wrote: ↑
03 Dec 2019, 16:04
laurajane90 wrote:Hi everyone,

I have been trying to gain access to my success factors for months now. I first logged on using my payroll number as the username and national insurance number as the password. It then prompted me to change my password (which I did) but ever since that it will not let me log in. I have clicked reset password and it says it has sent an email to reset it, but I don’t know what email that is. I have contacted the IT help desk and they are saying I need to access my email as that is the only way I can get a new password.

I have been going round in circles for months, does anyone know what I can do?

Any help is my appreciated! :)

speak to your manager, ask them to go into your employee bit in 'your team' on success factors then add/confirm your email and send a password reset. worked for me :)
I spoke to my manager about this and their reaction was a simple "I don't know have to do that - you need to phone IT".