not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

20 year service dinner

13 Nov 2019, 13:47

Hi I have been invited to 20 year service dinner but got medical retirement in July would anybody still go.

20 year service dinner

13 Nov 2019, 13:51

michael7569 wrote:Hi I have been invited to 20 year service dinner but got medical retirement in July would anybody still go.

If there's any RM management in attendance I'd recommend you go to your local chippy and buy yourself F&C with peas and then head to the offy for a bottle of wine or three, enjoy it at home in front of the telly, and not in the company of RM fuckheads.

20 year service dinner

13 Nov 2019, 20:55

Trail wrote:
michael7569 wrote:Hi I have been invited to 20 year service dinner but got medical retirement in July would anybody still go.

If there's any RM management in attendance I'd recommend you go to your local chippy and buy yourself F&C with peas and then head to the offy for a bottle of wine or three, enjoy it at home in front of the telly, and not in the company of RM fuckheads.

About right there! :Very Happy

20 year service dinner

13 Nov 2019, 20:57

Brandy wrote:
Trail wrote:

About right there! :Very Happy

Thanks guys

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1