not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

election material

10 Nov 2019, 10:30

So busy last week ,just when you thought it couldn't get any worse polling cards tomorrow and I guess the party leaflets to come , was told yesterday we cant book overtime if you are doing election stuff ,great timing so they are going to get start of Christmas pressure done for nothing . :no no

election material

10 Nov 2019, 11:05

gunners70 wrote:So busy last week ,just when you thought it couldn't get any worse polling cards tomorrow and I guess the party leaflets to come , was told yesterday we cant book overtime if you are doing election stuff ,great timing so they are going to get start of Christmas pressure done for nothing . :no no

Not this nonsense AGAIN!! For god sake we go through this every time. You CAN book overtime if the daily traffic forecast is above model week OR you would have gone over even if you didn’t have election material

election material

10 Nov 2019, 11:32

I have never had to do election material before, is there a different proceedure to follow as no-one has said anything to us newbies?

election material

10 Nov 2019, 11:46

gunners70 wrote:So busy last week ,just when you thought it couldn't get any worse polling cards tomorrow and I guess the party leaflets to come , was told yesterday we cant book overtime if you are doing election stuff ,great timing so they are going to get start of Christmas pressure done for nothing . :no no

im guessing the party leaflets wont come until the partys have their manifestos confirmed which for most will be at the end of this week, so im guessing party leaflets will start next week. but i could be wrong.

election material

10 Nov 2019, 12:46

Yep let’s get busy! Start at your start time and see what you can get get done before you simply run out of time,rocket science it ain’t! Enjoy

election material

10 Nov 2019, 13:06

So I picked a good time to have 2 weeks off?

election material

10 Nov 2019, 13:12

Tinoblade wrote:So I picked a good time to have 2 weeks off?

I'm off this week also and the poll cards came in yesterday and they gave us 3 days to do them. My walk going to be carnage this Christmas. Wife goes back too work after being on maternity. I finish work at 2.30 ish each day and she starts work at 4pm. So that's me not going over 1 second from now on :left: I'm already leaving packets in daily

election material

12 Nov 2019, 20:48

CPTNemoUK wrote:

I'm off this week also and the poll cards came in yesterday and they gave us 3 days to do them. My walk going to be carnage this Christmas. Wife goes back too work after being on maternity. I finish work at 2.30 ish each day and she starts work at 4pm. So that's me not going over 1 second from now on :left: I'm already leaving packets in daily

Good. I told originally the DOM I would complete my delivery over Christmas pressure. Then when the election was called I told him I will work 'till 16:00 when it's gets dark and will cut off, had enough of this job don't care anymore, sod the meagre tips I get too. I have never cut off at Christmas in 10 years but this year is going to be mega and I ain't staying out till 18:00 or whatever, sod 'em!

election material

12 Nov 2019, 21:05

Ali831 wrote:I have never had to do election material before, is there a different proceedure to follow as no-one has said anything to us newbies?

Yes! Make sure you count any election material you deliver and make sure you get paid for it.

election material

13 Nov 2019, 17:37

Dingo99 wrote:
CPTNemoUK wrote:

Good. I told originally the DOM I would complete my delivery over Christmas pressure. Then when the election was called I told him I will work 'till 16:00 when it's gets dark and will cut off, had enough of this job don't care anymore, sod the meagre tips I get too. I have never cut off at Christmas in 10 years but this year is going to be mega and I ain't staying out till 18:00 or whatever, sod 'em!

You are meant to return to the office once it gets dark which will be about 1600 once we get really busy later this month.

election material

13 Nov 2019, 18:42

OK just say you are not doing OT and you haven't time to do election stuff.

election material

13 Nov 2019, 19:20

master blaster wrote:
gunners70 wrote:So busy last week, just when you thought it couldn't get any worse polling cards tomorrow and I guess the party leaflets to come, was told yesterday we cant book overtime if you are doing election stuff, great timing so they are going to get start of Christmas pressure done for nothing . :no no

OK just say you are not doing OT and you haven't time to do election stuff.

6.2p per item including the elections material would be around the £320 mark and that will cover any O/T for going over.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1