not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

Pumpkins

08 Nov 2019, 17:13

Pumpkins are becoming a hazard on delivery they are slippy and and as they break down they get worse sometimes all over the doorstep .
People used to maybe have one or two but on some addresses there are up to 20, seriously .I think the public need to be educated .

Pumpkins

08 Nov 2019, 17:24

Address inaccessible due to pumpkin debris?good luck with that!

Pumpkins

08 Nov 2019, 17:53

That's a perfectly rational dynamic
Risk assessment make sure you take a photo

Pumpkins

08 Nov 2019, 18:14

goldy wrote:That's a perfectly rational dynamic
Risk assessment make sure you take a photo

On my first day at RM I went out with a CWU rep and was told never to put yourself at risk trying to deliver mail.

I've fetched mail back when I had to climb over a dodgy garden to get to the letterbox because the f***ing massive truck took up all the driveway and was parked about five inches away from the door. I did it once, never again, the post went back. Once the van was moved and the front garden tidied I was happy to deliver.

I've fetched mail back for a house that had about twenty piles of dog s**t all over the path. A manager went out for a word the next day. It was moved. f**k that s**t, I'm not climbing over dog s**t to deliver letters to skanks. The manager told me I did the right thing.

Just two examples. There are many more.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1