not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

MyBundle

30 Sep 2019, 15:45

I've just browsed the new MyBundle+ thing and I don't understand how the can can say you are saving money when the things on there are cheaper elsewhere that also offer installment plans? I just can't get my head around where they get the figures from when major online stores are just plain and simply cheaper, probably even if you added in interest even though most places are 0%

MyBundle

30 Sep 2019, 16:47

I can't even get on it now. Keeps saying my email address isn't recognised, even though I have stuff with them? :arrrghhh

MyBundle

30 Sep 2019, 17:24

Well, I got in...

Via Live Chat I learned I had to register again as it's a new provider. Couldn't find any of my existing details and Live Chat told me they're not on the system and I'd have to contact the old provider myself. So, really user friendly.

So, dunno about costs and stuff, but I'll be getting my new telly elsewhere as it all seems a bit gnarly and a pain in the arse now. :so there

MyBundle

30 Sep 2019, 17:52

Surely you must know by now the RM & Figures don't go together or make sense.

MyBundle

30 Sep 2019, 18:01

Yet another f*ck up, I can’t log in with the details I have used for years. Absolutely hopeless.

MyBundle

30 Sep 2019, 18:56

I couldn't, you have to re-register.

MyBundle

30 Sep 2019, 19:38

smok3y666 wrote:I couldn't, you have to re-register.

Yep, and none of your previous account details or orders are there as it's a new provider. All they tell you is to contact the old provider yourself, but they're not sure who it was.

Complete bollocks, wasted half hour of my evening.

MyBundle

30 Sep 2019, 19:44

They not with Let's connect anymore?

MyBundle

30 Sep 2019, 19:49

Pathfinder wrote:They not with Let's connect anymore?

Nope and, thanks, couldn't for the life of me think who the previous provider was.

MyBundle

30 Sep 2019, 20:26

smok3y666 wrote:I've just browsed the new MyBundle+ thing and I don't understand how the can can say you are saving money when the things on there are cheaper elsewhere that also offer installment plans? I just can't get my head around where they get the figures from when major online stores are just plain and simply cheaper, probably even if you added in interest even though most places are 0%

I agree with you.

Personally i think mybundles is pants. I can get anything that I might work cheaper elsewhere.

BUT it will suit some people where people have a poor credit score and would fail a credit check. So it does help some people. Just not for me

MyBundle

30 Sep 2019, 20:32

Been trying to log in to My Bundle but not recognising me. My car is due for renewal. Went on the the chat thing and apparently another company has taken over the running of it. The chat person has what appears to be a Russian name....told me to contact HR, and we all know what a miserable bunch they are!

MyBundle

30 Sep 2019, 20:43

crimson king wrote:
Pathfinder wrote:They not with Let's connect anymore?

Nope and, thanks, couldn't for the life of me think who the previous provider was.

Previous provider was Sodexo apparently....

MyBundle

30 Sep 2019, 21:19

https://www.myroyalmail.com/news/2019/0 ... -plus-here

Our employee benefits portal, My Bundle, has had an upgrade, and today we are launching the new and improved My Bundle Plus.

What’s on offer:

A better user experience: we have listened to feedback from colleagues. My Bundle Plus is easier to navigate and access from any device. You manage all your benefits from one simple account page.

A much wider range of discounts: there are more than 800 offers to help you save on things like groceries, days out, holidays and your household bills.

All the existing lifestyle benefits: you can choose a range of benefits from cars, bikes and technology to health and travel insurance. You make regular payments from your salary, and so could save on tax.

Finally, in the ‘My Money Matters’ section, you will find information and services to help you manage debts and grow your financial knowledge.

If you are an existing My Bundle user, your benefits have not changed. You will need to register on the new site to view them.

How to access My Bundle Plus

1. Go to https://mybundle.rewardgateway.co.uk/ (connected users also have access via PSP).

2. Fill out your details and create a password.

3. Confirm your payroll number and date of birth.

4. You will receive an email. Click the link in your email to activate your account.

5. Log in and start browsing.

My Bundle Plus is available to all permanent Royal Mail employees.

Questions and feedback

If you have any questions, queries or feedback, you can contact the My Bundle Plus 24/7 help desk via live chat (visit https://mybundle.rewardgateway.co.uk/) or by calling 0345 606 0603.

The Reward team are keen to hear your thoughts on the My Bundle upgrade. Click the My Bundle Plus Feedback Survey button on the portal to share your views.

POSTMAN EDIT: links were wrong in the article, added proper one. :roll:

MyBundle

01 Oct 2019, 04:22

I've just looked on it, made me laugh that we can save 15% with Hermes, its bad news when they are encouraging there own staff to use other companies for delivery

MyBundle

01 Oct 2019, 04:41

If you are an existing My Bundle user, your benefits have not changed. You will need to register on the new site to view them

Only you can't. Least I'm unable to find them and, when I asked, the woman on live chat told me I had to contact the old provider to do so.

I'm more than happy to be proven wrong on this :thumbup

MyBundle

05 Oct 2019, 06:23

I got a new telly off there little while back. It’s a few quid a month, perhaps been cheaper to buy outright but wasn’t much in it. On their new mybundle webpge now and can’t find any details about what I owe or that I owe. Looks like they just offering vouchers and discount cards now?

MyBundle

22 Feb 2020, 11:01

What a complete waste of my time, no pension information as before, everything was accessible with the old version,
Why change it, yet another balls up. :arrrghhh

MyBundle

01 Apr 2020, 14:01

The old site showed you what you could spend, now the new site doesn't even have that. Salary graph gone etc. Live chat is a waste of time.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1