not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

Bank holidays

19 Apr 2019, 16:17

I am due to go into hospital in August..will I get my bank holiday back when on the sick

Bank holidays

20 Apr 2019, 09:14

Nope....
Will get annual leave back but....

Bank holidays

20 Apr 2019, 10:35

Yes she will. Why would she not. If on sick you get a day back for any and all leave that happens while your on the sick within the same time.

Bank holidays

20 Apr 2019, 13:34

Navalron wrote:Yes she will. Why would she not. If on sick you get a day back for any and all leave that happens while your on the sick within the same time.

Dont get bank holidays back when on sick.

Bank holidays

20 Apr 2019, 15:06

What happens when RM have put down your day off as a Bank Holiday.... do you automatically get an extra days pay added to that week?

Bank holidays

20 Apr 2019, 15:16

norris9 wrote:What happens when RM have put down your day off as a Bank Holiday.... do you automatically get an extra days pay added to that week?

No.
They should ask you if you want to be credited with a day in lieu or whether you want the money.
If they don't ask you, I would assume they are going to try and credit you with a day in lieu. It is your choice so you may need to ask the question and stand your ground.

Bank holidays

20 Apr 2019, 17:01

clashcityrocker wrote:
norris9 wrote:What happens when RM have put down your day off as a Bank Holiday.... do you automatically get an extra days pay added to that week?

No.
They should ask you if you want to be credited with a day in lieu or whether you want the money.
If they don't ask you, I would assume they are going to try and credit you with a day in lieu. It is your choice so you may need to ask the question and stand your ground.

ok, I'd rather have the money.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1