ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Update
-
MickyBelfast
- Posts: 4
- Joined: 10 Oct 2007, 11:39
Update
Hello comrades! Mick from Belfast here. Whats happenin in delivery offices across the water? I heard news on radio that workers in delivery offices in London, Manchester and Merseyside have walked out. Have the scum tried to implement flexibility changes already? Let me know
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72744
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.