ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Deal of the Century.....?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.

What CASH have you recieved from the BT2010 "Deal of the Century"

Poll ended at 08 Jul 2012, 22:08

I have recieved a BIG FAT £0.00
30
24%
I have recieved £200
23
19%
I have recieved £800 ( £200 + £600 )
50
40%
I have recieved £1000 ( £200 + £600 + £200 )
20
16%
I have recieved up to the £5000 (inc CS monies) That RM & Cwu said I would for voting YES to BT2010
1
1%
 
Total votes: 124

Cut Off King
Posts: 1078
Joined: 23 Jun 2009, 21:18
Gender: Female

Deal of the Century.....?

Post by Cut Off King »

The BT2010 deal that we have has been trailed on this sit as "the deal of the century", part of that deal was that you would recieve ££££ for it.

Have you recieved the BENIFITS in exchange for the PAIN it has caused CWU members ?

Lincox
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 3485
Joined: 09 Jan 2008, 18:07
Gender: Male

Re: Deal of the Century.....?

Post by Lincox »

Pro rata of course for the amounts you have displayed.