not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

Whistle blowing

04 Aug 2011, 16:24

https://www.intouchfeedback.com/index.a ... 1&Cid=2752

This Speak Up webpage is hosted on InTouch’s secure server and is not part of the Royal Mail external website or intranet.

Reporting your concern

Speak Up is a web-based confidential reporting service operated by InTouch, an external and independent company. Royal Mail subscribes to this service so that you have a secure way to report in confidence - and anonymously if you wish - genuine concerns about actual or suspected misconduct, malpractice, illegal or unethical behaviour in the workplace, and which you are uncomfortable about raising through your line manager.

If your concern relates to your terms and conditions of employment or is a disciplinary or grievance matter then you should follow the established policies already in place at Royal Mail and not make a report via this site.

If your concerns relate more to bullying or harassment by someone in the workplace you should initially raise the issue with a manager who you feel you can confide in.

If this is not possible, or the situation is particularly serious, you should contact the Bullying and Harassment Helpline on 0800 5874777.

If your call relates to a security matter you may wish to contact the Security Helpdesk on 020 7239 6655.

If you leave a message using this webpage it will be forwarded promptly to the Royal Mail Speak Up Team who will investigate and act on the information in the most appropriate way. Neither your email address nor your IP address is captured and reports submitted via this service remain fully confidential unless you indicate otherwise.

When you use this service you will be given a unique case number and password. You will need these to access a response from Royal Mail or to leave further information about what you have reported.

To help investigate your concern fully, please try and be as specific as possible about, for example, when and where something happened and if anyone else was involved or is aware of it.

Remaining anonymous
Although you may file a report anonymously, we encourage you to provide your name and contact information as remaining anonymous might hamper Royal Mail’s ability to conduct a thorough investigation into your concerns. If you give your name your identity will be treated as confidential by Royal Mail and won’t be disclosed to anyone outside of the Speak Up team without your permission.

When checking back or wishing to leave further information for an incident you have reported, you will need to enter the Case Number and Password given to you when sending your original message. The Royal Mail Speak Up Team will normally acknowledge receipt of the details of your call within 15 working days, and will where appropriate also provide subsequent feedback, or if necessary ask for additional information about what you have reported.

Re: Whistle blowing

04 Aug 2011, 16:31

If your concern relates to your terms and conditions of employment or is a disciplinary or grievance matter then you should follow the established policies already in place at Royal Mail and not make a report via this site.

If your concerns relate more to bullying or harassment by someone in the workplace you should initially raise the issue with a manager who you feel you can confide in.

If this is not possible, or the situation is particularly serious, you should contact the Bullying and Harassment Helpline on 0800 5874777.

If your call relates to a security matter you may wish to contact the Security Helpdesk on 020 7239 6655.

To be honest...that don't leave much to whistle blow... :neutral:

27 Aug 2011, 11:53

bully and harrasment wont help if its against a manager

the manager finds out about it and then you get a ahrd time.
or in my case you get fabricated evidence to get you sacked

02 Aug 2013, 15:45

flaminmoses wrote:bully and harrasment wont help if its against a manager

It worked out fine in my case. Seek advise and don't put up with it.

06 Aug 2013, 22:42

one%20bad%20apple%20MRM.jpg

https://www.myroyalmail.com/news/nation ... bad-apples

As the saying goes ‘it only takes one bad apple to ruin the whole barrel’. And it takes a very small minority of colleagues to damage the trust that our customers have in us.

That’s why we count on you, the honest majority, to report crime and any suspicions of crime to the Confidential Security Helpdesk.

A new ‘One bad apple’ security poster has recently been sent out to all Royal Mail Group operational sites.

The posters act as an important reminder that everyone working for RMG has a responsibility to protect the business and to report crime.

The Helpdesk openly welcome calls from staff reporting their suspicions, however unsure they may be. Security Helpdesk Manager Kelly Samuels says: ‘I understand that people may be concerned about reporting suspicions and that it can be very difficult when a colleague is involved.

‘We always try to put callers at ease and although all reports are treated confidentially, we never insist on taking the caller’s name and details if they’d prefer to remain anonymous.’

The Helpdesk can be contacted on 020 7239 6655, the lines are open from 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday and callers outside these times can leave a message or call the security duty officer for anything urgent.

Alternatively you can email securityhelpdesk@royalmail.com or send a text to 88771 with SEC and the report you wish to make.

‘We’re here to help, so please get in touch if you have any concerns,’ says Kelly.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

02 Sep 2013, 08:42

flaminmoses wrote:bully and harrasment wont help if its against a manager

Sounds familiar i had greivance in against mine his manager asked me in a one to one if i would drop it he got told to F*** right off.Next thing you no im being harassed on daily basis.Eventually line manager, dom ,cluster manager,and even the appeals manager fabricated evidence and also committed purgury at Employment Tribunal.Though the Judge seemed saddened by story they still found in there favour.This only proves that these corrupt bastards will go to any length to cover up wrong doing even to jeopardise there own career for a lying twat who with his partners in crime were all moved or demoted.Now i have to get the Police involved as between them they have "perverted the course of justice"which itself is a criminal offence. :evil/mad

28 Dec 2013, 10:09

I know this is an old thread, but can we use this to report people who are finishing their delivery and going home at 11.30 when they're paid until half 2?

Managers do **** all about it, and it's basically fraud.

28 Dec 2013, 12:08

iambic wrote:I know this is an old thread, but can we use this to report people who are finishing their delivery and going home at 11.30 when they're paid until half 2?

Managers do **** all about it, and it's basically fraud.

NO!

Its not fraud if the managers are aware of it and they therefore have approved it officially or unofficially.

To be honest if this is getting your goat and you want to do something about it, I would urge you to tread very carefully and consider your actions carefully as well. Reporting anything as a crime, which is what this system is meant for, you need to be sure it is, otherwise you could open yourself to all sorts of grief. For instance, wasting police time, being investigated for false reporting, bad faith etc

If you want to make your concerns official then other avenues would be best, rather that this "Whistle Blowing"

03 Apr 2014, 07:35

I know this is an old thread, but can we use this to report people who are finishing their delivery and going home at 11.30 when they're paid until half 2?

Where's that then, because I want a transfer?

26 Apr 2014, 03:03

Gus McCrae wrote:

Where's that then, because I want a transfer?

Join the queue...

01 Oct 2014, 16:01

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... ist-v2.pdf

whistle.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

01 Oct 2014, 17:29

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/360074/bis-14-1077-blowing-the-whistle-to-a-prescribed-person-the-prescribed-persons-list-v2.pdf

whistle.PNG

So Whistl Blowing isn't just about reporting mail dumped by the renamed TNT. :shock: :whistle :shock:

30 Nov 2015, 15:40

Intouch not working anymore????

07 Dec 2015, 23:58

sharktc wrote:Intouch not working anymore????

The link still works...

https://www.intouchfeedback.com/index.a ... 1&Cid=2752

08 Dec 2015, 15:28

yeah i know but when you try and start a case that's when it goes wrong :)

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 2   1, 2