not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

The "How was your day" thread.

31 Jan 2007, 13:09

Just thought i'd start this up,just let us know how your day was,simple really.

[bg2ads][/bg2ads]
Last edited by POSTMAN on 01 Aug 2008, 20:28, edited 1 time in total.

31 Jan 2007, 15:41

Oh i forgot :d'oh! mine was just over 3hrs,busy today.

31 Jan 2007, 16:10

About 85% of all drops but heavy - sky mags - done on time and off Thursday. Last 2 weeks Friday has been murder so not looking forward to it but cant be as bad as last week (8 bags instead of 5 and had to keep walking back to SD, also told could not cutt off - but am taking that further).

31 Jan 2007, 16:16

tbt who have you taken it up with?

31 Jan 2007, 16:24

Union - Grievance procedure started.

31 Jan 2007, 18:12

GOOD LUCK GO FOR IT DID YOU SORT OVER YOUR TIME THAT DAY HOW EARLY DID YOU START ALL WORTH A MENTION

31 Jan 2007, 18:12

Had a lie in today ,got up at 8.30 im on A/L untill next wednesday :Very Happy The missus has just had her appendix out so im looking after her ,she also works with me at clapham ,she also does deliverys as well.Done a bit of everything today cooking(very limited lol) housework and a bit of shopping ,think i will watch the football tonight,dont give a s--t who wins though only concerned with how Millwall are doing.Ihope the boys are working there nuts of at clapham always seams to be s--t loads of work when im there.

31 Jan 2007, 22:25

ROCKY wrote:GOOD LUCK GO FOR IT DID YOU SORT OVER YOUR TIME THAT DAY HOW EARLY DID YOU START ALL WORTH A MENTION

I know you know i'm not being mean but..........................
Bollocks to good luck tbt,you shouldn't need it,you shouldn't even be putting in a grievance you guys should of just laughed in his face when he said it.
How has it got this far ffs,what a cock your Manager is.
How has the rep let it go?

Re: The "How was your day" thread.

31 Jan 2007, 23:45

POSTMAN wrote:Just thought i'd start this up,just let us know how your day was,simple really.
Let's see how big we can make it.
:oops: I'm on holiday :dance

02 Feb 2007, 13:08

POSTMAN wrote:
ROCKY wrote:GOOD LUCK GO FOR IT DID YOU SORT OVER YOUR TIME THAT DAY HOW EARLY DID YOU START ALL WORTH A MENTION

Bollocks to good luck tbt,you shouldn't need it,you shouldn't even be putting in a grievance you guys should of just laughed in his face when he said it.

Rocky - Thanks for the good luck.

Postman - Just to keep it clear the manager was a cover one and tends to bully people rather than try to work with them, and I "suspect" that the DOM was pushing him. Also as it goes through it could be more mill for the grist as we are still heading for a strike in my office. The rep is not brilliant seems to be in the union to see how far up he can go and his deputy is one of 2 witnesses, though he is new to union job, but seems pretty good.

02 Feb 2007, 13:16

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
POSTMAN wrote:

Rocky - Thanks for the good luck.

Postman - Just to keep it clear the manager was a cover one and tends to bully people rather than try to work with them, and I "suspect" that the DOM was pushing him. Also as it goes through it could be more mill for the grist as we are still heading for a strike in my office. The rep is not brilliant seems to be in the union to see how far up he can go and his deputy is one of 2 witnesses, though he is new to union job, but seems pretty good.

You know i mean good luck an all dont ya tbt :Very Happy
Shame this crap has to go on though.

07 Feb 2007, 17:11

good day today back at 1150 abit dodgy onthe roads this morning according to the temp in the van it was minus 6 had to turn the heater up a couple of notches forcast snow for tommorrow should be fun

How was your day?

07 Feb 2007, 17:25

Not one of the best ive had,our d.o.m. told me this morning that he is looking for savings of all our night s.a. (75 hours) : + 2 walks + our canteen duty(self messing) :shock: With all the other stuff(team working,removal of seniority, 30 hour contracts e.t.c) looks like we might be having a punch up with royal mail in the near future :mad

07 Feb 2007, 19:51

Day off today,decorating :mad not looking forward to tomorrow :no no

07 Feb 2007, 22:00

Skynet failed today so more than likely gonna be heavy tomorrow.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 794   1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 794