ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

MyBundle salary sacrifice and dental care

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
HairyHobbit
Posts: 114
Joined: 29 Aug 2021, 10:26
Gender: Male

MyBundle salary sacrifice and dental care

Post by HairyHobbit »

Does anyone know where you find any of the salary sacrifice options on MyBundle? I can't find anything or access to the dental care thing that I've seen people talk about on here. Is it because I've only been employed 6 months?
BarryTorso
Posts: 15
Joined: 01 Sep 2021, 23:12
Gender: Male

Re: MyBundle salary sacrifice and dental care

Post by BarryTorso »

I'm wondering the same. Only been employed for around 4 months. Have read that the dental thing is on My Bundle but can't find it for the life in me :arrrghhh
N|M
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 192
Joined: 19 Nov 2021, 21:26
Gender: Male

Re: MyBundle salary sacrifice and dental care

Post by N|M »

BarryTorso wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2021, 22:59
I'm wondering the same. Only been employed for around 4 months. Have read that the dental thing is on My Bundle but can't find it for the life in me :arrrghhh
The my dental cover is under "my benefits" then it is 3 down (healthcare cashplan / travel insurance / Dental cover)

Thats based on using the app
N|M
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 192
Joined: 19 Nov 2021, 21:26
Gender: Male

Re: MyBundle salary sacrifice and dental care

Post by N|M »

HairyHobbit wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2021, 17:21
Does anyone know where you find any of the salary sacrifice options on MyBundle? I can't find anything or access to the dental care thing that I've seen people talk about on here. Is it because I've only been employed 6 months?
If your asking how much you pay per week then these are your options

Radiant 2 = max claim £690 - weekly cost = £1.97
Radiant 3 = max claim £1,095 - weekly cost = £3.35
Radiant 4 = max claim £1,380 - weekly cost = £5.13
Radiant 5 = max claim £2,950 - weekly cost = £7.79
WASD
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 375
Joined: 03 Jul 2019, 12:15
Gender: Male

Re: MyBundle salary sacrifice and dental care

Post by WASD »

Just to check/ so you know, salary sacrifice schemes are subject to tax now. Tbis is done automatically by HMRC the following year normally. Because of this ot doesn't mean it's cheaper.
loyalsnail
Posts: 132
Joined: 23 Feb 2011, 10:24
Gender: Male

Re: MyBundle salary sacrifice and dental care

Post by loyalsnail »

WASD wrote: ↑
21 Dec 2021, 08:42
Just to check/ so you know, salary sacrifice schemes are subject to tax now. Tbis is done automatically by HMRC the following year normally. Because of this ot doesn't mean it's cheaper.
Correct.

You save 12% National Insurance off the Gross cost of the benefit.