Anyone have any idea why my pda comes up with a fault when I try to optimise my route. It reads:
Route optimisation failed
Error-
[opt_nongeocodable_header_stops]
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
PDA problem
-
TopperGas
- Posts: 3521
- Joined: 13 Feb 2021, 22:46
- Gender: Male
Re: PDA problem
An unknown (incorrect?) postcode has been entered for location for the start of the journey has been entered?
-
WASD
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 375
- Joined: 03 Jul 2019, 12:15
- Gender: Male
Re: PDA problem
I noticed this today on different PDAs on separate logins. Yet i've not seen this before. Could be coincidence or there was a bug that popped up today.
I don't if the software engineers are incompetent or they don't test the product outside of their own computer's environment. Either way, the software gets worse with each update.
I don't if the software engineers are incompetent or they don't test the product outside of their own computer's environment. Either way, the software gets worse with each update.
-
TopperGas
- Posts: 3521
- Joined: 13 Feb 2021, 22:46
- Gender: Male
Re: PDA problem
By chance I had this error appear again today, for the second time in a week, I just re-entered the DO postcode and it worked without the error code.
Anybody else noticed when you now know get to a destination the PDA just announces the town, name rather than "you're house number 10 on the right" etc? Not sure what's good on there with the navigation update!
Anybody else noticed when you now know get to a destination the PDA just announces the town, name rather than "you're house number 10 on the right" etc? Not sure what's good on there with the navigation update!
-
chrisrct
- Posts: 21
- Joined: 05 Feb 2012, 10:42
- Gender: Male
Re: PDA problem
I’ve had this problem the last few days, tried logging in logging out ,rebooting etc, the only fix I’ve had was logging in on a different route barcode, worked fine then.