ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
P60 where to get?
-
jd9442
- Posts: 218
- Joined: 22 Apr 2017, 20:57
- Gender: Male
P60 where to get?
Where do I get my p60 please
-
Rael, the IAK
- Posts: 109
- Joined: 19 Dec 2018, 13:08
- Gender: Male
Re: P60 where to get?
You will receive it automatically a couple of weeks after the end of the financial year. So early/middle of April.
-
jd9442
- Posts: 218
- Joined: 22 Apr 2017, 20:57
- Gender: Male
Re: P60 where to get?
I need last April’s, any idea?
-
Rael, the IAK
- Posts: 109
- Joined: 19 Dec 2018, 13:08
- Gender: Male
Re: P60 where to get?
I've just checked the RM people app, they're not in there. So it will be an email to HR.