Hi all.
I should have had my 6 month review several weeks ago. Manager seems to be rather ambivalent about it! Will I get my pay rise without having my review? Manager says I am doing a good job but want to be assured that my pay will go up as it should. Also, I am on a contract until June. Any thoughts on how likely I am to be kept on? Seems a bit shitty to keep people guessing whether they will have a job in a few months!
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
6 month review
-
Smith1212
- Posts: 161
- Joined: 12 Jul 2018, 13:02
- Gender: Male
Re: 6 month review
There keep you if your doing a good job ! Also there keep you if not as it’s so bizzy lol but seriously I’d not worry about it 
-
Rael, the IAK
- Posts: 109
- Joined: 19 Dec 2018, 13:08
- Gender: Male
Re: 6 month review
I'm just over 2 years in. Never had a review. You'll get the increase in your hourly rate though, they're not linked.
My thought is that next month, as you'll then be within 3 months of your contract term finishing, would be a good time to discuss with your DOM what happens after June.
My thought is that next month, as you'll then be within 3 months of your contract term finishing, would be a good time to discuss with your DOM what happens after June.
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32801
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: 6 month review
If you've been here for over 6 months as you state then you should already have had the pay rise regardless of review!PAClark543 wrote: ↑09 Mar 2021, 18:54Hi all.
I should have had my 6 month review several weeks ago. Manager seems to be rather ambivalent about it! Will I get my pay rise without having my review? Manager says I am doing a good job but want to be assured that my pay will go up as it should. Also, I am on a contract until June. Any thoughts on how likely I am to be kept on? Seems a bit shitty to keep people guessing whether they will have a job in a few months!
New, up to date fully loaded pay scales here...
Pay Rate Guide - CWU Represented ex-Letters Grades in Royal Mail Operations :2021
Ambivalent:having mixed feelings or contradictory ideas about something or someone
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
Frankie15
- Posts: 200
- Joined: 17 Oct 2019, 16:48
- Gender: Male
Re: 6 month review
You wont get a review. If you're doing a good job that's all they need to know. A few new starts where I work never received a review. You also will be kept on. They're not going to let you go when let's face it, the s**t will let the fan when all the changes and revisions start!!