ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Royal Mail Apprenticeships 2021

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
GonePostal
Posts: 21
Joined: 19 Jun 2011, 22:49
Gender: Female

Royal Mail Apprenticeships 2021

Post by GonePostal »

Any idea if they're bothering anymore? Obviously theres been major cutbacks since the pandemic, but curious as to whether RM will offer any career path via apprenticeships for the future. I asked a senior manager and he was clueless about it.
Alexei
Posts: 222
Joined: 23 Jul 2017, 18:01
Gender: Male

Re: Royal Mail Apprenticeships 2021

Post by Alexei »

I remember a long time ago my manager specifically said he would get me more information on the apprenticeship scheme. To this day I have received no information about the apprenticeship scheme. My advice would be to check the Royal Mail careers section of the website, and contact recruiting directly.