ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Blocked SuccesFactors account

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
lukasz212
Posts: 3
Joined: 28 May 2019, 20:27
Gender: Male

Blocked SuccesFactors account

Post by lukasz212 »

Hi all.
I decided to ask on the forum as I have lost any hope that my manager will ever get this sorted for me (apparently he tried and there is nothing else he can do).
My problem is that my account on Succes Factor has been blocked for some reason (it has happened few months ago, but still didn't manage to get it sorted). It is not the case of "forgotten password", my account is kind of completely blocked.
Before that, I was logging in as usual, everything was working absolutely fine.
Then all of a sudden, when I tried to login I've had a message saying that my account has been blocked, and to contact my local administrator (which apparently should be my manager) to resolve it.
When my account was working fine, I have had my e-mail address added to my account, so I could (in theory) reset my password just in case I will forget it.
So far I tried to ask my manager numerous times to get this sorted, tried to ring HR (automated message :crazy: ), tried to reset my password via e-mail (I did get e-mail with my "password reset" link, etc.) and I really don't know how can I get it sorted.
Is there any e-mail address or phone number (other than HR one, with automated message) where I can request my account to be unblocked ? Has anybody had similar issue and got it resolved ?
Any info will be greatly appreciated. TIA
tonyt450
Posts: 68
Joined: 27 Sep 2010, 19:08
Gender: Male

Re: Blocked SuccesFactors account

Post by tonyt450 »

Download the royal mail people app and go to FAQ and ask a pay question, ask for successfactors account to be reset and they will do it within 24 hours. This is what I done, hope this helps
lukasz212
Posts: 3
Joined: 28 May 2019, 20:27
Gender: Male

Re: Blocked SuccesFactors account

Post by lukasz212 »

Thanks for the advice @tonyt450.

I did as you've said, it's been over 24 hrs and still nothing.
Did you get any sort of confirmation that your account has been reset or shall I just keep trying ?
TIA
Regards
tonyt450
Posts: 68
Joined: 27 Sep 2010, 19:08
Gender: Male

Re: Blocked SuccesFactors account

Post by tonyt450 »

Hi, did your get an confirmation email that your enquiry was sent? I'll maybe give it another day or so they will definitely do it for you
lukasz212
Posts: 3
Joined: 28 May 2019, 20:27
Gender: Male

Re: Blocked SuccesFactors account

Post by lukasz212 »

I didn't get any e-mail yet. I will wait few days, and if not I have found some IT helpdesk number on PDA, that might be my last shot. Not sure if that IT helpdesk is related to Success Factors, but maybe at least they will point me to the right direction.
Thanks for your replies @tonyt450
Regards
Edit:
Just received an e-mail saying that I need to speak to my manager, as he can add my e-mail address to my account :arrrghhh And some instruction how my manager can reset my password, etc. :d'oh!
I clearly stated in my request that my e-mail address is already assigned to my SF account, and account is blocked regardless of me resetting my password, etc.
I give up, thanks anyway for you replies.
Regards