Hi all, first time posting. Quick question;
I requested a transfer to another town we were going to relocate to, I've been told by the manager at my current place that there is no transfer policy now and for any position I'd have to apply externally for whatever is advertised. I'm only looking for a 3-4 day transfer though which never come up, can others confirm this is the case, and any suggestions of what to do?
Thanks
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Transfer policy
-
SpacePhoenix
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 12194
- Joined: 12 Nov 2008, 17:03
- Gender: Male
Re: Transfer policy
Try contacting the DOMs of any DOs in the town that you're going to be relocating to. It's possible they might be able to get the ball rolling from their end
-
Alanicus
- Posts: 2
- Joined: 19 Mar 2016, 04:24
- Gender: Male
Re: Transfer policy
Ok brill. Didn't want to pester atm given how busy it is, also wasn't sure if that was to cheeky. Thanks for your help. 