I haven't been on My Royal Mail a while and fogotten my password so I clicked to reset my password.
The stupid thing is, it requires me to enter my current password before I can enter the new password....
Who thought up this stupidity ???
I now remember why I never bothered with the site before, looks like they haven't fixed it, what did you guys do to get round it ?
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Myroyalmail password reset issue
-
NWpostie
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: 04 Aug 2007, 17:32
- Gender: Male
- Location: Sector 001 Borg Collective, 6 o f 9
Myroyalmail password reset issue
Six of Nine loves Seven of Nine, together in Electric Dreams.
-
mickeymacca
- Posts: 503
- Joined: 21 Jun 2012, 18:03
- Gender: Male
Re: Myroyalmail password reset issue
Yep feel your pain, had the same situation a month or so ago, emailed the IT team heard sweet FA back, useless.......
'Libraries gave us power'