ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
New app
-
STEVEUK2010
- Posts: 28
- Joined: 25 May 2010, 14:15
- Gender: Male
New app
Just been informed at work today by a fellow postman that royal mail have launched a new royal mail app
Its called the royal mail people app and is available on iPhone and android devices.
App let's you view payslips online and also annual leave requests
She says she uses it as she can view payslips online on the Wednesday evening
Dont know how long ago app was released but I have now downloaded and registered my log in and all seems good
Was everyone else aware of this as hasnt been publicised much
Its called the royal mail people app and is available on iPhone and android devices.
App let's you view payslips online and also annual leave requests
She says she uses it as she can view payslips online on the Wednesday evening
Dont know how long ago app was released but I have now downloaded and registered my log in and all seems good
Was everyone else aware of this as hasnt been publicised much
-
theotherone
- Posts: 430
- Joined: 04 Jun 2020, 21:58
- Gender: Male
Re: New app
I think it's not been publicised much because technically it's in the trial stage.Must admit it's not ofter RM gets something right but the app is half decent imo.
-
Woody Guthrie
- Posts: 5166
- Joined: 29 Sep 2018, 20:47
- Gender: Male
Re: New app
I keep getting an authentication required pop up asking for username and password.
It's not my login details though cause that doesn't work.
It's not my login details though cause that doesn't work.
Only dead fish follow the current
-
Tinoblade
- Posts: 252
- Joined: 13 Jan 2018, 19:51
- Gender: Male
Re: New app
I've got it too. It's great. Can view my annual leave which is great as I usually lose my sheets all the time
-
Manboat
- Posts: 172
- Joined: 26 Jan 2015, 22:16
- Gender: Male
Re: New app
Just downloaded it and it’s all set up, I’m assuming all paper pay slips will be optional now for people.
-
Cucumber
- Posts: 1052
- Joined: 09 Dec 2018, 10:24
- Gender: Female
Re: New app
Now all we need is the ability to choose our annual leave from the app.
-
Wat69
- Posts: 70
- Joined: 12 Dec 2018, 15:34
- Gender: Male
Re: New app
Can’t get mine to work doesn’t recognise my post code or let me enter DOB anyone any suggestions??
-
spiderman
- Posts: 27
- Joined: 20 Oct 2007, 17:02
-
Woody Guthrie
- Posts: 5166
- Joined: 29 Sep 2018, 20:47
- Gender: Male
Re: New app
Still doesn't work.spiderman wrote: ↑21 Dec 2020, 16:11It’s a bug in the app, just come out of everything and make sure it’s closed in the background. Log back in and you’ll be fine.Woody Guthrie wrote: ↑21 Dec 2020, 14:33I keep getting an authentication required pop up asking for username and password.
It's not my login details though cause that doesn't work.
Even uninstalled it.
Still the same.
Only dead fish follow the current
-
SpacePhoenix
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 12194
- Joined: 12 Nov 2008, 17:03
- Gender: Male
-
Marshamp11
- Posts: 437
- Joined: 06 Aug 2018, 16:38
- Gender: Male
Re: New app
I hope it isn't the same IT team that is responsible for PDA updates in charge of the software development for this app. Just saying.
-
noggin1969
- Posts: 1321
- Joined: 13 Oct 2009, 17:28
- Gender: Male
Re: New app
Probably tracks y
Last edited by noggin1969 on 05 Feb 2024, 16:58, edited 1 time in total.
-
twoloops
- Posts: 2036
- Joined: 24 May 2017, 20:52
- Gender: Male
- Location: Sheffield
Re: New app
I would chop off all my fingers before I would download a RM app
-
PostmanBitesDog
- Posts: 1428
- Joined: 17 Feb 2019, 15:46
- Gender: Male
Re: New app
Despite the developers of the app stating...
"We are currently piloting this app so please download it and tell us what you think!"
... I don't think I'll bother installing it and giving it a whirl.
Most of the Google Play and Apple's App Store reviews don't make for pleasant reading. And both app distribution platforms have a slew of one star votes for the Royal Mail People App.
I think I'll pass on it until an update is available.
"We are currently piloting this app so please download it and tell us what you think!"
... I don't think I'll bother installing it and giving it a whirl.
Most of the Google Play and Apple's App Store reviews don't make for pleasant reading. And both app distribution platforms have a slew of one star votes for the Royal Mail People App.
I think I'll pass on it until an update is available.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.