I’m aware that recently the PDAs had an update. However, since this update I’ve noticed that I’m having trouble scanning some tracked QR codes. In all fairness, it’s not many but on Saturday there were four items that wouldn’t scan and another three that wouldn’t scan today. I also tried scanning the original 1D barcode and also tried inputting the code manually but all result in ‘invalid barcode’ message being displayed. I’ve told DOM who just asked me to make a note of the barcodes and hand them in. I did this.
Just wondered has anyone else had issues with invalid barcodes in the last few days?
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Invalid Barcode
-
ripio
- Posts: 233
- Joined: 06 Sep 2008, 23:32
- Gender: Male
Invalid Barcode
Yeah had it a couple of times recently.
Just ignored it and delivered item without confirmed scan.
Just ignored it and delivered item without confirmed scan.