ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
uniform ordering password
-
mentaltheshots
- Posts: 36
- Joined: 04 Apr 2010, 10:25
- Gender: Male
uniform ordering password
I have forgot my password, every time I try to rest it I get the message does not reach our security protocols (or words to that effect). does anyone know what they are.I have tried capital, numbers, £ signs like that, and it doesn't work. phone line not working, have emailed but not holding breath for reply.
-
Sir Henry
- Posts: 1316
- Joined: 24 Oct 2014, 00:33
- Gender: Male
uniform ordering password
South_London_Postie wrote:https://detail.dimensions.co.uk/Royalma ... sCookies=1
User name = Payroll number
Password = Delivery (Capital D)
"A third of the world's farmland is now useless due to soil degradation, yet we still keep producing mouths to feed. And what's you answer to that? Energy saving lightbulbs?"
-
Hammer59
- Posts: 33
- Joined: 24 Mar 2011, 19:50
- Gender: Male
uniform ordering password
username = payroll number
password = whatever you set up
password = whatever you set up
-
postiepete2
- Posts: 49
- Joined: 24 Feb 2020, 08:35
- Gender: Male
uniform ordering password
Email them your pay number and they will send you a link to change your password