ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Had a week off

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
theelegend701
Posts: 41
Joined: 04 Oct 2016, 13:51
Gender: Male

Had a week off

Post by theelegend701 »

Hi guys I've had a week off and still not fit to come in this week works asking for a sick note which I'm struggling to get as docs is closed will this mean I will lose sick pay any help appreciated x
SpacePhoenix
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 12194
Joined: 12 Nov 2008, 17:03
Gender: Male

Had a week off

Post by SpacePhoenix »

theelegend701 wrote:Hi guys I've had a week off and still not fit to come in this week works asking for a sick note which I'm struggling to get as docs is closed will this mean I will lose sick pay any help appreciated x
Try phoning your doctors surgery. My doctors surgery still does sick notes but they only now do them via mobile or email
theelegend701
Posts: 41
Joined: 04 Oct 2016, 13:51
Gender: Male

Had a week off

Post by theelegend701 »

Cheers mate
panzer4
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 173
Joined: 25 Jul 2015, 10:58
Gender: Male

Had a week off

Post by panzer4 »

Do an email consultation you get a sick note by email and then forward on to DOM
robbertwhitton
Posts: 1132
Joined: 30 Aug 2010, 19:06
Gender: Male

Had a week off

Post by robbertwhitton »

panzer4 wrote:Do an email consultation you get a sick note by email and then forward on to DOM
Yep,that’s what I did,works a treat,sent it to me I forwarded on to mission control,back tomorrow for my stage 1 and hopefully some office work after my mri scan today,let’s see how they care for me after 38 years???