ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Am I being stitched up?
-
Jamiechelt
- Posts: 74
- Joined: 16 Feb 2018, 19:35
- Gender: Male
Am I being stitched up?
So this week is supposed to be my rest week, but I won a job that now requires me to do 2 more weeks.. what am I owed? I'm exhausted now and ready for the rest lol
-
deltaforce
- Posts: 778
- Joined: 01 Jan 2009, 15:29
- Gender: Male
Am I being stitched up?
If it’s a Wallington you were on then they owe you 38 hrs Or what hour contract your on
-
Jamiechelt
- Posts: 74
- Joined: 16 Feb 2018, 19:35
- Gender: Male
Am I being stitched up?
38 yes. So only 1 weeks worth in your opinion?deltaforce wrote:If it’s a Wallington you were on then they owe you 38 hrs Or what hour contract your on
-
deltaforce
- Posts: 778
- Joined: 01 Jan 2009, 15:29
- Gender: Male
Am I being stitched up?
Every week you work a wallington,one day is credited to your account so after 6 weeks , one weeks leave is owing, and if you work a further two weeks on a wallington then that’s a further two days they owe you
-
Dindin
- Posts: 491
- Joined: 29 Jul 2019, 17:19
- Gender: Male
Am I being stitched up?
Have the Wallington in two weeks and get two days leave credited.