ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Tracked Items.
-
BingBong
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 755
- Joined: 12 May 2011, 12:36
- Gender: Female
- Location: the north
-
stodgy88
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 641
- Joined: 14 Nov 2008, 20:11
- Gender: Male
Tracked Items.
not sure I suppose different offices work differently, I have forgot to scan them on a number of occasions,but soon as ive said I definently delivered it ,its forgotten.
-
chickenwittle
- Posts: 2095
- Joined: 15 Nov 2009, 09:43
- Gender: Male
Tracked Items.
It’s not a problem , you scanned it when delivered that’s all that matters . A lot of offices haven’t been scanning as ready for delivery anyway .BingBong wrote:Hello. Might have forgot to scan a tracked out as ready for delivery today but still delivered as normal. Would this flag up anywhere and what would be the implications of forgetting to scan it out as ready for delivery. To clarify the item was successfully delivered in the end and scanned as delivered but I may have forgot to scan it as ready for delivery earlier in the morning.
Thanks.
-
deltaforce
- Posts: 778
- Joined: 01 Jan 2009, 15:29
- Gender: Male
Tracked Items.
It will flag up as a scanning failure but I’ll would think it is the least of their problems at the moment.
-
tim1699
- Posts: 26
- Joined: 23 Feb 2007, 10:57
Tracked Items.
we just get asked the next day if we delivered it, we say yes and it is marked as delivered and that is the matter closed 