Just curious as to why this is happening. Could it be some sort of scam? I've read about these things online and am starting to get worried that I'm being watched by drug dealers or scammers
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Parcel address correct but unknown name
-
annem
- Posts: 44
- Joined: 13 Oct 2011, 22:21
- Gender: Male
Parcel address correct but unknown name
One of my customers is receiving parcels for an unknown person at their address. They've asked their neighbours if they know the person (first name only as no surname is given) but no-one knows who it is. I've taken the parcels back to the depot (2 were tracked), condemned them, and informed the manager (though he doesn't seem particularly bothered).
Just curious as to why this is happening. Could it be some sort of scam? I've read about these things online and am starting to get worried that I'm being watched by drug dealers or scammers
Just curious as to why this is happening. Could it be some sort of scam? I've read about these things online and am starting to get worried that I'm being watched by drug dealers or scammers
-
Janet Brum
- Posts: 886
- Joined: 28 Sep 2016, 19:52
- Gender: Female
Parcel address correct but unknown name
Most probably a mistake as the parcels reach your house and are not intercepted by drug dealers or maybe an Ebay name of someone living at your address is being used?
I`ve had parcels with the dog`s name on them or a new born`s name and of course lots of Ebay accounts.
I`ve had parcels with the dog`s name on them or a new born`s name and of course lots of Ebay accounts.