ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Health Services HR email address

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Pharox
Posts: 151
Joined: 23 Jun 2011, 16:18
Gender: Male

Health Services HR email address

Post by Pharox »

Hi guys,

I'm looking for an email address or phone number from the Health Services dept at HR ASAP. I tried calling the 0345 6060603 phone number, but there is no longer an option for Health Services (EHS) due to covid-19. I would be real grateful if someone could help me out. Thanks
rogersh
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 1374
Joined: 26 Oct 2011, 11:31
Gender: Male

Health Services HR email address

Post by rogersh »

I tried to find OH assist contact details. The best I can do is this number from the attendance procedure.

Other support Support and further information on managing health conditions can be found on the Royal Mail HELP helpline. HELP is the confidential and independent helpline – provided free for employees and available 24 hours a day. HELP can be accessed by: • Calling 0800 6888 777 • Visiting http://www.rmghelp.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Also this for MANAGERS!
Contacting the Occupational Health Service For general advice managers can access the Occupational Health Service Contact Centre, telephone: 0845 612 4123. The Contact Centre is open at the following times: • Monday to Friday 0900 – 2100 hours • Saturday 0900 – 1300 hours
Pharox
Posts: 151
Joined: 23 Jun 2011, 16:18
Gender: Male

Health Services HR email address

Post by Pharox »

rogersh wrote:I tried to find OH assist contact details. The best I can do is this number from the attendance procedure.

Other support Support and further information on managing health conditions can be found on the Royal Mail HELP helpline. HELP is the confidential and independent helpline – provided free for employees and available 24 hours a day. HELP can be accessed by: • Calling 0800 6888 777 • Visiting http://www.rmghelp.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Also this for MANAGERS!
Contacting the Occupational Health Service For general advice managers can access the Occupational Health Service Contact Centre, telephone: 0845 612 4123. The Contact Centre is open at the following times: • Monday to Friday 0900 – 2100 hours • Saturday 0900 – 1300 hours
That's great thanks