I thought I read somewhere this was possible. I think I will have to forego money in favour of my health if the.re are no further developments in this area
Does anyone know if this means I will be able to claim SSP temporarily?
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Can vulnerable people self isolate without pay?
-
realitybites
- Posts: 435
- Joined: 06 Feb 2009, 11:28
- Gender: Male
-
realitybites
- Posts: 435
- Joined: 06 Feb 2009, 11:28
- Gender: Male
Can vulnerable people self isolate without pay?
Scratch that, just seen there is a coronavirus amendment 2020 for those at risk that says you can
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32801
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Can vulnerable people self isolate without pay?
While I'm here, ANYTHING and EVERYTHING to do with the Coronavirus please post in the new forum that has been up for some time now.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.