ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Discount for collectable stamps etc

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
smartecosse
Posts: 131
Joined: 29 Jan 2019, 18:01
Gender: Male

Discount for collectable stamps etc

Post by smartecosse »

Pretty sure I saw a post a while back that explained how to go about getting special editions etc at a discount but now I can't find the post :(

Can anyone let me have the details again?

Thanks
afcdibby
PARCELFORCE
Posts: 89
Joined: 26 Mar 2015, 20:58
Gender: Male

Discount for collectable stamps etc

Post by afcdibby »

RMSAVE15 is the code you use.
Celgar
Posts: 2795
Joined: 01 Nov 2017, 17:11
Gender: Male

Discount for collectable stamps etc

Post by Celgar »

I used to collect stamps years ago. Back then a presentation pack was about two & a half quid but now I think they are about fifteen quid. Shows how much postage has gone up in a relatively short period.
The views I express here are mine alone and do not represent the views of Royal Mail Group.