ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Question about seniority
-
Jacko29
- Posts: 219
- Joined: 12 Apr 2018, 19:13
- Gender: Female
Question about seniority
Hi, if no one goes for a vacant walk (30 hours) and there’s couple of PT on a 25 hr contract last in, who would get duty? One of the last in 25hr PT ers or the last 30hr PT er?
-
Trail
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 162
- Joined: 01 Dec 2016, 19:54
- Gender: Male
Question about seniority
Have a crack. Tell the DOM you'll do it at 25 hours a week, and put the other 5 on O/T.Jacko29 wrote:Hi, if no one goes for a vacant walk (30 hours) and there’s couple of PT on a 25 hr contract last in, who would get duty? One of the last in 25hr PT ers or the last 30hr PT er?
-
Jacko29
- Posts: 219
- Joined: 12 Apr 2018, 19:13
- Gender: Female
Question about seniority
I’m the 30 hr that don’t want it lolTrail wrote:Have a crack. Tell the DOM you'll do it at 25 hours a week, and put the other 5 on O/T.Jacko29 wrote:Hi, if no one goes for a vacant walk (30 hours) and there’s couple of PT on a 25 hr contract last in, who would get duty? One of the last in 25hr PT ers or the last 30hr PT er?
-
Trail
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 162
- Joined: 01 Dec 2016, 19:54
- Gender: Male
Question about seniority
Lazy bastard. It's an hour a day. Come in an hour early, get out early, finish on time.Jacko29 wrote:I’m the 30 hr that don’t want it lolTrail wrote:Have a crack. Tell the DOM you'll do it at 25 hours a week, and put the other 5 on O/T.Jacko29 wrote:Hi, if no one goes for a vacant walk (30 hours) and there’s couple of PT on a 25 hr contract last in, who would get duty? One of the last in 25hr PT ers or the last 30hr PT er?
-
Jacko29
- Posts: 219
- Joined: 12 Apr 2018, 19:13
- Gender: Female
Question about seniority
Haha I don’t think I’mTrail wrote:Lazy bastard. It's an hour a day. Come in an hour early, get out early, finish on time.Jacko29 wrote:I’m the 30 hr that don’t want it lolTrail wrote:Have a crack. Tell the DOM you'll do it at 25 hours a week, and put the other 5 on O/T.Jacko29 wrote:Hi, if no one goes for a vacant walk (30 hours) and there’s couple of PT on a 25 hr contract last in, who would get duty? One of the last in 25hr PT ers or the last 30hr PT er?
Making myself clear! I already am on a 30 hour contract but I do not want the vacant duty. Hence why I am asking about the 25 hr less seniority part timers
-
Trail
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 162
- Joined: 01 Dec 2016, 19:54
- Gender: Male
Question about seniority
Gotcha now. You're not a lazy...Jacko29 wrote:Haha I don’t think I’mTrail wrote:Lazy bastard. It's an hour a day. Come in an hour early, get out early, finish on time.Jacko29 wrote:I’m the 30 hr that don’t want it lolTrail wrote:Have a crack. Tell the DOM you'll do it at 25 hours a week, and put the other 5 on O/T.Jacko29 wrote:Hi, if no one goes for a vacant walk (30 hours) and there’s couple of PT on a 25 hr contract last in, who would get duty? One of the last in 25hr PT ers or the last 30hr PT er?
Making myself clear! I already am on a 30 hour contract but I do not want the vacant duty. Hence why I am asking about the 25 hr less seniority part timers