Hi I am a part time postie and I'm just wondering what Royal Mails rules are for having a second job?
The job I'm looking at is 15 hours a week max and is not delivery or anything similar.
I would search the forums for a similar thread but I'm on mobile and everytime I try to search I just end up clicking an advert.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Second Job
-
hans solo
- Posts: 3289
- Joined: 06 Feb 2011, 18:08
- Gender: Male
Second Job
as long as it does not affect your rm job in any way its fine
-
barcajr
- Posts: 168
- Joined: 12 Oct 2009, 01:04
- Gender: Male
Second Job
As long as you're not working for a competitor, no problem
-
Route1
- Posts: 369
- Joined: 05 Jun 2015, 00:48
- Gender: Female
Second Job
We got guys delivering Pizzas, Take-a-aways, Artists, Sports coaches, etc.