ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
issueing stage 1 after 9 months
-
bluebell420
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 02 Nov 2014, 19:00
- Gender: Male
issueing stage 1 after 9 months
I will be very grateful to get some advice on warning of stage 1 .offsick in april 2019 for 16 days and 3 days in December 2019.issued a stage 1
-
General Mannerheim
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2299
- Joined: 14 Dec 2007, 13:10
- Gender: Male
- Location: Stalag 17
issueing stage 1 after 9 months
If you was off for 16 days in April that alone would have triggered a stage 1 .bluebell420 wrote:I will be very grateful to get some advice on warning of stage 1 .offsick in april 2019 for 16 days and 3 days in December 2019.issued a stage 1
Royal Mail managers.....about as popular as a t.urd in a swimming pool!
The DDA/Equality Act demands action,NOT words......adjustments NOT Occupational Health referrals.Case No:2505901/09
Royal Mail is an Equal Opportunities Employer..It discriminates against everybody.
The DDA/Equality Act demands action,NOT words......adjustments NOT Occupational Health referrals.Case No:2505901/09
Royal Mail is an Equal Opportunities Employer..It discriminates against everybody.
-
Dindin
- Posts: 491
- Joined: 29 Jul 2019, 17:19
- Gender: Male
issueing stage 1 after 9 months
I think he's trying to say the stage 1 wasn't issued in April. Therefore an unreasonable time frameGeneral Mannerheim wrote:If you was off for 16 days in April that alone would have triggered a stage 1 .bluebell420 wrote:I will be very grateful to get some advice on warning of stage 1 .offsick in april 2019 for 16 days and 3 days in December 2019.issued a stage 1
-
daveyeff
- Posts: 4699
- Joined: 12 Mar 2010, 19:38
- Gender: Male
issueing stage 1 after 9 months
I know exactly how it will go. they've done it a thousand times. they will say they did not give you a stage 1 for your absence back in April, maybe they should've, maybe not. but in a case where they haven't issued it, it is 99% certain it goes with the 'proviso' that any further absence within the year from the non-issue, then a stage 1 will be issued...regardless. lost count the amount of times that's happened at ours.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72738
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
issueing stage 1 after 9 months
No advice sorry. But a strict reading of the conduct code would allow them to do this, they don't have to issue a stage, but can use a period of sickness with a 12 month timeline when they do issue a stage.bluebell420 wrote:I will be very grateful to get some advice on warning of stage 1 .offsick in april 2019 for 16 days and 3 days in December 2019.issued a stage 1
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.