He get complaints from every office he goes to cover.
He is the worst person at talking to people. What I mean by that is he's so blunt, patronising, not afraid to swear and argue with the posties.
He seems to have a grudge on a select few of people and picks on them for little things constantly.
We had a cover manager last week and he was a dream compared to our regular manager.
I only have a couple of people who I'm close to at the office but they are both at the point where they want to leave and go to other offices all because of the manager.
The only person who genuinely gets on well with him is our Union Rep!
Please tell me there's a way to get this guy out. He's actually moving and he's going to be an hour away but apparently he still wants to travel to our office.