So that's nearly me. And my journey through royal mail. Sexual discrimination. Bullying. Being made to bully. Broken structures. Broken deliveries. Broken staff no plan to fix them. No plan to support managers. And when the managers complain get rid of them too.
In all my life I have never known a business to be so self destructive. To fail to accept the problems and fix them but rather entertain the idea of constantly fire fighting.
And for all of you if I can offer any advice... do not waste your energy attempting to do more for this drocinic business.
Cut off. Take your breaks. Walk around don't run. Take the keys out. Do your job at your your pace. There is nothing anyone can do to you.
If you do it wrong to begin with you've ultimately shot yourself in the head.
How much lump sum redundancy does 8 years get you?
Genuinely good luck to you all... x
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Ill health pay off.
-
97gaz
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1023
- Joined: 17 Dec 2008, 10:15
- Gender: Male
Ill health pay off.
Have you been accepted for IHR?
-
mightyowler
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 73
- Joined: 10 Oct 2013, 19:16
- Gender: Male
Ill health pay off.
Wait a minute! Our union reps said ihr wasn’t being offered to anyone?
Or are we being fed more, bs?
Or are we being fed more, bs?
-
buntin
- Posts: 100
- Joined: 27 Jul 2011, 13:55
- Gender: Male
Ill health pay off.
think but not 100 per cent certain its 46 weeks pay .
-
hothothot
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 422
- Joined: 06 Sep 2016, 13:15
- Gender: Male
Ill health pay off.
34 weeks + pilon
-
catch22
- Posts: 196
- Joined: 22 Sep 2012, 21:12
- Gender: Male
Ill health pay off.
Suppose ihr depends on how much of a problem you could potentially cause for them.
-
wacko74
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1572
- Joined: 04 Apr 2009, 20:35
- Gender: Male
Ill health pay off.
Yes it's a thoroughly s**t company to work for and I don't disagree with any of the observations you've made about RM... but I'm not sure how working for a s**t company qualifies you for IHR, if that was the case there would be tens of thousands of us lining up to take it.
-
hothothot
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 422
- Joined: 06 Sep 2016, 13:15
- Gender: Male
Ill health pay off.
Oh assist have to recommend it , then it goes through HR. You just can't apply for ihr. The clue is in the name ill health retirement.
-
Java joe
- Posts: 5
- Joined: 12 Mar 2017, 08:02
- Gender: Female
Ill health pay off.
I don’t understand people moaning about the job and thrm doing nothing about it. Last time I checked, we weren’t chained up and forced into work. I’d suggest you look elsewhere; I did and there is plenty of work out there. Open your eyes and your mind to new employerswacko74 wrote:Yes it's a thoroughly s**t company to work for and I don't disagree with any of the observations you've made about RM... but I'm not sure how working for a s**t company qualifies you for IHR, if that was the case there would be tens of thousands of us lining up to take it.
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
Ill health pay off.
How long have you done ? the OP is someone who speaks from experience and not a blinked management attitude which is why we are in depute with the log heads in the company care to join them?Java joe wrote:I don’t understand people moaning about the job and thrm doing nothing about it. Last time I checked, we weren’t chained up and forced into work. I’d suggest you look elsewhere; I did and there is plenty of work out there. Open your eyes and your mind to new employerswacko74 wrote:Yes it's a thoroughly s**t company to work for and I don't disagree with any of the observations you've made about RM... but I'm not sure how working for a s**t company qualifies you for IHR, if that was the case there would be tens of thousands of us lining up to take it.