ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Taking them to court

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Gangham_style14
Posts: 105
Joined: 15 Feb 2017, 19:12
Gender: Male

Taking them to court

Post by Gangham_style14 »

I was wondering where I stood with putting in a claim against RM for breaking company policies while on the sick? I’m talking taking them to court?
hans solo
Posts: 3289
Joined: 06 Feb 2011, 18:08
Gender: Male

Taking them to court

Post by hans solo »

go for it
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72738
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Taking them to court

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Gangham_style14 wrote:I was wondering where I stood with putting in a claim against RM for breaking company policies while on the sick? I’m talking taking them to court?

Get ACAS advice it may only be permissible to go through and Employment Tribunal first.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.