I am an ex postman,having left in 2017.
Is it possible to find any records royal mail have about my past employment.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Job Records
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72738
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Job Records
Third.party.enquiries@royalmail.com - not 100% certain
From the back of my payslip
To Obtain your information for another organisation: Call HR services on 08456060603 or fax 0114 2414525 or write to 3rd Parties, Tallents House, South Gyle Crescent Edinburgh EH12 9PB
Or you could try a Subject Data Access request.
From the back of my payslip
To Obtain your information for another organisation: Call HR services on 08456060603 or fax 0114 2414525 or write to 3rd Parties, Tallents House, South Gyle Crescent Edinburgh EH12 9PB
Or you could try a Subject Data Access request.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Bullit
- Posts: 3
- Joined: 25 Nov 2019, 14:23
- Gender: Male
Job Records
Thank you for your reply. Much appreciated.