ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Help with notice?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Gangham_style14
Posts: 105
Joined: 15 Feb 2017, 19:12
Gender: Male

Help with notice?

Post by Gangham_style14 »

Hello.

I’m after some advice for my notice, My contract states I have to give 4 weeks notice. That’s not the problem, my problem is at the end of the 4th week it would go into my rotation week off. Would I still be paid for this as usual as I’m technically owed it. How many more payments should I expect once I officially leave???
Thanks
barcajr
Posts: 168
Joined: 12 Oct 2009, 01:04
Gender: Male

Help with notice?

Post by barcajr »

The week off your still employed by RM so it would be part of your notice
barcajr
Posts: 168
Joined: 12 Oct 2009, 01:04
Gender: Male

Help with notice?

Post by barcajr »

The week off your still employed by RM so it would be part of your notice
clockworkjerk
POST OFFICE
Posts: 54
Joined: 02 Nov 2008, 22:45
Gender: Male

Help with notice?

Post by clockworkjerk »

Give 5 weeks notice then ;)