ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

20 year service dinner

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
michael7569
Posts: 10
Joined: 21 Apr 2008, 15:59

20 year service dinner

Post by michael7569 »

Hi I have been invited to 20 year service dinner but got medical retirement in July would anybody still go.
Trail
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 162
Joined: 01 Dec 2016, 19:54
Gender: Male

20 year service dinner

Post by Trail »

michael7569 wrote:Hi I have been invited to 20 year service dinner but got medical retirement in July would anybody still go.
If there's any RM management in attendance I'd recommend you go to your local chippy and buy yourself F&C with peas and then head to the offy for a bottle of wine or three, enjoy it at home in front of the telly, and not in the company of RM fuckheads.
Brandy
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 729
Joined: 12 Sep 2011, 21:03
Gender: Female

20 year service dinner

Post by Brandy »

Trail wrote:
michael7569 wrote:Hi I have been invited to 20 year service dinner but got medical retirement in July would anybody still go.
If there's any RM management in attendance I'd recommend you go to your local chippy and buy yourself F&C with peas and then head to the offy for a bottle of wine or three, enjoy it at home in front of the telly, and not in the company of RM fuckheads.
About right there! :Very Happy
ruorbe
Posts: 48
Joined: 09 Oct 2012, 17:28
Gender: Male

20 year service dinner

Post by ruorbe »

Brandy wrote:
Trail wrote:
michael7569 wrote:Hi I have been invited to 20 year service dinner but got medical retirement in July would anybody still go.
If there's any RM management in attendance I'd recommend you go to your local chippy and buy yourself F&C with peas and then head to the offy for a bottle of wine or three, enjoy it at home in front of the telly, and not in the company of RM fuckheads.
About right there! :Very Happy
Thanks guys