Started on a permanent part time contract that said there was a 6 month probation period.
This ended last month and I had assumed I'd get a letter from HR confirming the end of that.
Not has anything so called and was told they don't do anything. Apparently my manager can extend the period of he wants but there is no official confirmation it has ended.
Is that correct?
Thanks
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
6 months probation
-
gimba
- Posts: 192
- Joined: 08 Aug 2018, 21:12
- Gender: Male
6 months probation
Did you get your pay increase?
I've hit 7 months and never got told about probation ending, but my pay did increase
I've hit 7 months and never got told about probation ending, but my pay did increase
-
smartecosse
- Posts: 131
- Joined: 29 Jan 2019, 18:01
- Gender: Male
6 months probation
No idea....
Guess I should check the payslips....
Thanks
Guess I should check the payslips....
Thanks
-
Smith1212
- Posts: 161
- Joined: 12 Jul 2018, 13:02
- Gender: Male
6 months probation
Yeah I was the same nothing in writing then I got my new contract of 35 hour contract when offered that from my 32/5 hour so that’s only reason I new my probation was over 1 year 8 months in the job now !! Your be fine I’m sure
-
CPTNemoUK
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 707
- Joined: 03 Oct 2013, 10:13
- Gender: Male
6 months probation
I've been in the job 6 years. Still not heard if I have passed the probationary period or not 
-
macetheace
- Posts: 58
- Joined: 24 Jun 2010, 21:51
- Gender: Male
6 months probation
32 yrs and I'm still waiting

-
Trail
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 162
- Joined: 01 Dec 2016, 19:54
- Gender: Male
6 months probation
Post of the week right there ^^^^macetheace wrote:32 yrs and I'm still waiting![]()
![]()
![]()