Do I need to get this from HR or can I get my DOM to write a letter? HelptoBuy wants a signed headed letter from my employer confirming annual salary. Deadline is this saturday.
Do I need to get this from HR or can I get my DOM to write a letter? HelptoBuy wants a signed headed letter from my employer confirming annual salary. Deadline is this saturday.
Thanks
From the back of my payslip
To Obtain your information for another organisation: Call HR services on 03456060603 or fax 0131 3167249 or write to 3rd Parties Enquiries, HR Services, 2nd Floor, Pond Street, S98 6HR
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts. Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility. If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.