ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
30 yr award
-
sjnb6
- Posts: 92
- Joined: 16 May 2013, 21:49
- Gender: Male
30 yr award
any body know what you get for the 30 year service award.
-
Jefferson Starfish
- Posts: 905
- Joined: 12 Aug 2011, 15:32
- Gender: Female
- Location: Greendale DO
30 yr award
A badge and £100 worth of vouchers. That's what I got anyway.
Oh and an invite to a meal with other long service awards posties- which I declined.
Oh and an invite to a meal with other long service awards posties- which I declined.
-
Jeppol
- Posts: 50
- Joined: 06 Sep 2011, 15:20
- Gender: Male
30 yr award
I reached 30 years service in May this year, got a little badge presented to me in the office but nothing else. Phoned HR a few weeks ago & they said I should have got £100 worth of vouchers. They sent me an email link to something called Appreciate & you can login & select what vouchers you want.sjnb6 wrote:any body know what you get for the 30 year service award.
-
DiamondSmiles
- Posts: 498
- Joined: 05 Feb 2009, 20:03
- Gender: Male
30 yr award
Yes, i got my meal out invite when i reached 32 years at Royal Mail. The place where this lavish feast was to happen was 52 miles away from my house. Needless to say it would have cost me and the Mrs a total of £50 just to get there and back by public transport. We didn't go.
-
Steve_claret
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 324
- Joined: 17 Dec 2011, 14:53
- Gender: Male
30 yr award
When was this? I thought that long service award dinners had now been scrapped.DiamondSmiles wrote:Yes, i got my meal out invite when i reached 32 years at Royal Mail. The place where this lavish feast was to happen was 52 miles away from my house. Needless to say it would have cost me and the Mrs a total of £50 just to get there and back by public transport. We didn't go.
-
postypie
- Posts: 435
- Joined: 18 Mar 2012, 19:37
- Gender: Male
30 yr award
I have heard i will get a walking frame/ralgex/back support/knee supports/ and an electric wheelchair in Royal Mail red when i get to 30 years service!