ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Uniform survey

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
5plusbonusball
Posts: 1136
Joined: 12 Jan 2012, 20:50
Gender: Male
Location: up north of watford

Uniform survey

Post by 5plusbonusball »

ok, I did it but at the end it says win £300, but guess what, the survey prize closed september 30th!! :roll:
Why are lino's paid full-time ??
DiamondSmiles
Posts: 498
Joined: 05 Feb 2009, 20:03
Gender: Male

Uniform survey

Post by DiamondSmiles »

5plusbonusball wrote:ok, I did it but at the end it says win £300, but guess what, the survey prize closed september 30th!! :roll:
I wouldn't worry, knowing Royal Mail it would have been vouchers of £300 to buy MORE uniform.
glenfiddich
Posts: 1012
Joined: 03 Oct 2007, 13:15

Uniform survey

Post by glenfiddich »

Thomas Cook vouchers :left:
deadbox
Posts: 357
Joined: 27 May 2007, 11:51

Uniform survey

Post by deadbox »

I think you can choose between Woolworths, Rumbelows, Tandy, FAD's or Bejam vouchers, you get issued with the vouchers,but you NEED to have them validated at the store to actually use them. Comet were in the scheme but have now withdrawn.