Hi,
Can anyone help please, I have had a long ongoing issue at my office and as a result I lost time through mental health and when I returned to work I went to another office as my manager had not helped to sort things out. I asked for a transfer as I feel I can no longer return to my job roll as the situation that first made me ill had not changed.
I was offered a transfer which I excepted, after talking to my doctor I changed my medication from taking them at night to morning.
I am due to start my new roll in 2 weeks and have just been told the nights that I were offered are not available even though I excepted the job weeks ago, I have been told the job is 5 nights and not 4. I now feel I have to return back to my office which will only make me ill again. What can i do??
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!