I haven't received my pay slip for this week, does anyone know if it's possible to get a replacement?
And if so, do I ask my DOM or phone HR?
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Not had pay slip
-
Jefferson Starfish
- Posts: 905
- Joined: 12 Aug 2011, 15:32
- Gender: Female
- Location: Greendale DO
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
Not had pay slip
Phone hr.. prob missortedJefferson Starfish wrote:I haven't received my pay slip for this week, does anyone know if it's possible to get a replacement?
And if so, do I ask my DOM or phone HR?
-
Jefferson Starfish
- Posts: 905
- Joined: 12 Aug 2011, 15:32
- Gender: Female
- Location: Greendale DO
Not had pay slip
Thanks. If it's been mis-sorted or mis-delivered that is potentially quite worrying, due to identity theft.
-
Thailand1
- Posts: 66
- Joined: 14 Jul 2019, 06:38
- Gender: Male
Not had pay slip
It’s incredible that it even has national insurance number on wage slip....for what!!....unnecessary security risk.Jefferson Starfish wrote:Thanks. If it's been mis-sorted or mis-delivered that is potentially quite worrying, due to identity theft.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72738
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Not had pay slip
Legislation https://www.gov.uk/national-insurance/y ... nce-number" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;Thailand1 wrote:It’s incredible that it even has national insurance number on wage slip....for what!!....unnecessary security risk.Jefferson Starfish wrote:Thanks. If it's been mis-sorted or mis-delivered that is potentially quite worrying, due to identity theft.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
smartecosse
- Posts: 131
- Joined: 29 Jan 2019, 18:01
- Gender: Male
Not had pay slip
I had one go missing the other month. Called about it and nothing could be done till the Wednesday at which point they ordered a new one for me.Jefferson Starfish wrote:I haven't received my pay slip for this week, does anyone know if it's possible to get a replacement?
And if so, do I ask my DOM or phone HR?
In the meantime they had sent a letter detailing that weeks wages
-
Beancounter
- Posts: 60
- Joined: 14 Oct 2017, 18:10
- Gender: Male
Not had pay slip
I find it incredible that a company of this size doesn’t offer email payslips. I have worked for small companies that offer this. Another example of RM being backward thinking.