ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Special failure update
-
Bahia Feliz
- Posts: 1169
- Joined: 22 Sep 2008, 21:04
- Gender: Male
Special failure update
So,the item was delivered(but the receptionist had misplaced it) Now they are saying it wasn't scanned,so why has it taken a week for it to be flagged up,yeh right!
-
Decky Boy
- Posts: 440
- Joined: 22 May 2009, 10:00
- Gender: Male
Special failure update
So ( I hate sentences that begin with "so") are we talking " hearsay" or did the receptionist ( seriously) misplace the item ?Bahia Feliz wrote:So,the item was delivered(but the receptionist had misplaced it) Now they are saying it wasn't scanned,so why has it taken a week for it to be flagged up,yeh right!
It is never good when Special Deliveries go astray !
Looking to October and beyond ( when I.D. Required for SD items is introduced) this type of complaint won't exist. If I was under scrunity for a misplaced Special ... I wouldn't be say ing "yeah right " ! Loosing a Special is serious s**t chum ?
-
Bahia Feliz
- Posts: 1169
- Joined: 22 Sep 2008, 21:04
- Gender: Male
Special failure update
It was delivered,confirmed by the addressee,a complaint came in 6 days later saying not received as the woman who accepted it had put it somewhere and they thought it hadn't been delivered.
Then the fact finding changed to 'not scanned/signed for'. I said why 6 days later has this come up and only after the complaint of not received had come in,a non scanned special would apparently still be on the system the next morning?
Then the fact finding changed to 'not scanned/signed for'. I said why 6 days later has this come up and only after the complaint of not received had come in,a non scanned special would apparently still be on the system the next morning?
-
yellowbelly
- Posts: 3728
- Joined: 23 Jun 2015, 15:51
- Gender: Male
Special failure update
From our WTLL IDV is not for ALL SD items, it is available (for SD 9am and 1pm)Decky Boy wrote:.......
Looking to October and beyond ( when I.D. Required for SD items is introduced) this type of complaint won't exist......
but not compulsory, therefore it won't eliminate this type of mistake entirely.
-
Decky Boy
- Posts: 440
- Joined: 22 May 2009, 10:00
- Gender: Male
Special failure update
Fair comment. But it's likely, going forward, that more and more SD items WILL be IDV items and if so the above scenario will be less likely ? Indeed it is BECAUSE of the above that ID Verified items are being introduced !yellowbelly wrote:From our WTLL IDV is not for ALL SD items, it is available (for SD 9am and 1pm)Decky Boy wrote:.......
Looking to October and beyond ( when I.D. Required for SD items is introduced) this type of complaint won't exist......
but not compulsory, therefore it won't eliminate this type of mistake entirely.