ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Bereavement

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
abbo75
Posts: 27
Joined: 04 Jun 2007, 13:14
Location: Norfolk

Bereavement

Post by abbo75 »

My sister in laws funeral is next week, I had arranged a day off swap but the funeral day has changed due to the hospital doing the paperwork wrongly, I now can’t swap for the new day, was wondering if I was entitled to bereavement leave for this?
number one
Posts: 1324
Joined: 19 Aug 2009, 21:20
Gender: Male

Bereavement

Post by number one »

Here you go
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
abbo75
Posts: 27
Joined: 04 Jun 2007, 13:14
Location: Norfolk

Bereavement

Post by abbo75 »

Found this
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.