ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Switch

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Smith12127
Posts: 6
Joined: 20 Jun 2018, 18:44
Gender: Male

Switch

Post by Smith12127 »

I'm partime have applied for a walk and got it now I'll be full-time on 35 hours per week I'm currently on 32.5 hour with all this going on with the company what would everyone else do !?
number one
Posts: 1324
Joined: 19 Aug 2009, 21:20
Gender: Male

Switch

Post by number one »

Eh?
Smith12127
Posts: 6
Joined: 20 Jun 2018, 18:44
Gender: Male

Switch

Post by Smith12127 »

Would you switch to the full-time job or would you stay part-time job sorry if I didn't explain myself to well.
scoobydo79
Posts: 2057
Joined: 15 May 2011, 19:04
Gender: Male

Switch

Post by scoobydo79 »

Take full time while You have the chance.
Route1
Posts: 369
Joined: 05 Jun 2015, 00:48
Gender: Female

Switch

Post by Route1 »

Smith12127 wrote:Would you switch to the full-time job or would you stay part-time job sorry if I didn't explain myself to well.
:shock:

depends if you want full-time full-time or happy doing part-time full-time. Some of the 65 - 70 year old guys in our office arent interested in f/t work, the rest of the p/t squad would jump at the chance.
number one
Posts: 1324
Joined: 19 Aug 2009, 21:20
Gender: Male

Switch

Post by number one »

Go to full time, if you don’t like it you can always drop back down to part time. The opportunity to go full time doesn’t come around very often
Smith12127
Posts: 6
Joined: 20 Jun 2018, 18:44
Gender: Male

Switch

Post by Smith12127 »

Yeah I've taken the offer and start full time next week.